Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Off for some CME

I’m flying out tomorrow and will be attending this meeting. I’ve attended almost every one since 1981. This will be my 26th time. The conference could have been titled "Cardiology for the Generalist", as it contains topics of interest to family practitioners, internists and hospitalists. This year’s program again features all star faculty including Dr. Gordon Ewy, chief of Cardiology at the University of Arizona College of Medicine and pioneer in CPR, as well as Dr. H. Robert Superko, a leader in the field of the genetics of lipid disorders and heart disease. The latest in CPR along with controversies in lipid management are among this year’s topics. This will also be a time for relaxation in the Grand Teton National Park. My wife and I plan on a little shopping in Jackson Wyoming and will probably spend a day in nearby Yellowstone National Park.
I’ll be feeling expansive and will blog in real time as I have access. I also have a few items scheduled for autopost.


Here are some Wyoming images from my many past trips.





No comments: